Kelly Fliller, an award-winning MBA graduate of Georgian Court University, has nearly fifteen years of experience in marketing and communications, serving both the for profit and non-profit sectors. She led the marketing strategy and initiatives for a professional services firm and managed the redesign of several corporate websites. Kelly helps the Foundation with its marketing strategy including public relations, online and social media marketing.
Board Directorships and committees include:
- Immediate Past President and current Executive Board member of Military Support Alliance of New Jersey;
- Board Secretary of Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey;
- Communications Committee member of the New Jersey Arts & Culture Renewal Fund;
- Commission Alternate for Ocean County Cultural and Heritage Commission;
- Member of the Dean’s Executive Advisory Council for the School of Business & Digital Media at Georgian Court University; and
- Honorary Commander Emeritus, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.